NEW RUN Winter 2022 - 30 spots for Wonderland/JM Chassis and Boards - Amplified Nation

List tube amp related items you wish to sell or trade. Private sales only. No dealers or manufactures.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

amplifiednation

NEW RUN Winter 2022 - 30 spots for Wonderland/JM Chassis and Boards - Amplified Nation

Post by amplifiednation »

Hey TAG!

I've been getting a lot of request for this chassis...so it's time for another run!!

We did these chassis early 2019 and 2020 and they sold out both times before I could even pick them up! These are fully machined CNC chassis made here in Massachusetts and designed to build the Amplified Nation "AN Wonderland" layout that so many of us have enjoyed. The Wonderland is a clone of the JM Signature amp and features a bold and charismatic single clean channel with an outstanding reverb.

I'm sure you have seen the build threads on these amps and read the outstanding reviews! They really are great sounding amps and the build is fun and straightforward. They run very quietly, are easily modified, and will be a great addition to your collection.

**This is a **Pre-Order**, the chassis/boards will ship in late February 2022. $50 deposit holds your spot. There will only be 30 spots available. I will be sending this out to my distro list this week...so let me know ASAP if you want in before the spots are locked up!

PM or email me directly taylor@amplifiednation.com

CHASSIS
  • 19" x 8" x 2.5" - standard D*mble size chassis designed to build a JM Sig, AN Wonderland
    .080" thickness 5032 aluminum alloy
    Fully machined by CNC, powdercoated in "raven black" and hi-temp baked silkscreen
    Chassis can accommodate 50 or 100w power transformer or 22w with custom bracket (+$25)
    4" stainless steel mounting screws and cage nuts included
$OLD OUT - each with $25 shipping +$7 shipping for each additional chassis

BOARD SETS- $OLD OUT. - 20 sets available
  • 4 piece eyelet board set .0625" thickness with rounded edges
    Fully machined by CNC and they fit the chassis perfectly
Please let me know what questions you have or you would like additional information.

Last edited by amplifiednation on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

Re: NEW RUN Winter 2022 - 30 spots for Wonderland/JM Chassis and Boards - Amplified Nation

20 spots left
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

Re: NEW RUN Winter 2022 - 30 spots for Wonderland/JM Chassis and Boards - Amplified Nation

15 spots left
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

Bumping this. 12 left
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
professormudd

Post by professormudd »

Question... Will the boards come with eyelets?
-Matt

It may very well be that the sole purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
amplifiednation

professormudd wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:43 pm Question... Will the boards come with eyelets?
Yes with eyelets
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

8 chassis left
3 sets of boards

Should be ready in a few weeks!
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

4 chassis left...

1 board set left...

The metal work is complete. These have gone to powdercoat as of 2/09/22

My guys can take up to 3 weeks to finish the paint, but i have been running faster lately...these should be ready to ship in two weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

3 chassis left. 1 board set.

These are supposed to be done next week. Just waiting for the powdercoat place to finish up. The shop is 10 minutes from me, I can ship out next day once I pick them up. Worst case we are looking at the following week 3/7
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

Will be done this week...
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
amplifiednation

Shipping today!

2 chassis left

Boards sold out
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Got my chassis and boards. Looks great, Taylor. Thanks for doing this.
amplifiednation

Everything sold out…

Thanks guys!
Amplified Nation
www.amplifiednation.com
@ampnation